miércoles

GEORGIA 2017. Noticias - 2


Escucha las candidaturas de Georgia
La televisión pública de Georgia, GPB, ha anunciado el proceso de selección para elegir el representante para Eurovisión 2017.


25 participantes tomarán parte en esta Final Nacional cuyo ganador será el representante de Georgia en la edición número 62 del Festival de Eurovisión.


El ganador será elegido mediante un jurado profesional a un 60% y el televoto el 40% restante. Al final de este post puedes ver la lista de los concursantes con el enlace correspondiente para escuchar la canción.

Más información sobre Georgia 2017: Aquí



Listen to the Georgian candidatures
The Georgian Public Broadcaster, GPB, has announced the selection process to choose the representative to Eurovision 2017.

25 participants will take part in this National Final where the winner will be the representative of Georgia in the edition number 62 of Eurovision Song Contest.

The winner will be choosen by a professional jury with a 60% of the voting and the public with the rest 40%. Below you can see the list of the candidates with the link to the corresponding song.
1. Nanuka Giorgobiani, with the song - Let The Sunshine In [link]
2. Giorgi Chikovani, with the song - Make it Right [link]
3. Davit Shanidze, with the song - "Mtvris Katsi"(Man of Dust) [link]
4. Trio Mandili, with the song - "Me da Shen" (You and Me) [link]
5. Elene Mikiashvili, with the song - Fighter [link]

6. Andria Gvelesiani, with the song - Revolutionise [link]
7. Group The Mins, with the song - Crime [link]
8. Alisa Danelia, with the song - We Are Eternity [link]
9. Rati Durglishvili, with the song - Why [link]
10. Brandon Stone & Eteri Beriashvili, with the song - Heyo Song [link]
11. Tornike Kipiani & Giorgi Bolotashvili, with the song - You Are My Sunshine [link]
12. Group EOS, with the song - Urban Signs [link]
13. Dima Kobeshavidze, with the song - Scream [link]
14. Maliibu, with the song - We Live Once [link]
15. Group Asea Sool, with the song - Nature [link]
16. MISHO, with the song - Magic [link]
17. Tako Gachechiladze, with the song - Keep the Faith [link]
18. Oto Nemsadze & Group Limbo, with the song - Dear God [link]
19. Mariam Chachkhiani, with the song - Fly [link]
20. Nutsa Buzaladze, with the song - White Horses Run [link]
21. Group Sparkle, with the song - On The Top [link]
22. Nino Basharuli, with the song - Lileo [link]
23. Temo Sajaia, with the song - All The Same [link]
24. Mariko Lejava, with the song - Light it Up [link]
25. Sabina Chantouria, with the song - Stranger [link]

More information about Georgia 2017: Here

Fuente / Source: Eurovision.tv

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario